So, what did I accomplish from my Email Catch-Up Day (ECUD) list yesterday?
- complete the conference reviews I owe
- catch-up on ironing
- reply to all class Forum posts and adjustments in course dates
- review Tweets
- post a few open items to the new Reflective Practice Community that we are developing
- update the list of A Very New York Christmas book and ornament signings Michael Storrings is doing this Fall
Now, for the items that remain:
- achieve Inbox Zero–I have only 10 emails remaining that need attention–97% complete
- file all the papers in my desk’s “pile”–I did not begin this–0% complete
- finish reviewing the readings and my lesson plans to finish my slides for Tuesday’s Online Course Creation class–I reviewed the readings and am about 50% finished with my slides for tomorrow. The remainder of them are floating around in my mind; just have to drop them into PowerPoint–70% complete
- upload the lingering photos to Flickr from ASTD and Central Park that are sitting on my desktop –I did not begin this–0% complete
- read (or mark as read) all RSS feeds–I am about 75% complete with this
Pretty good progress, I think. Let’s see what I can complete tonight after work (and after 2 teleconferences when I get home). I think that making public % of completions may help . . .
Technorati Tags: ecud,email catch-up day