- @abalone I just subscribed to everybody in #CCK08 who listed themselves as having Twitter accounts http://tinyurl.com/ystn7j #
- @pinoyboy That beats smelling of skanky bleach and roach spray. #
- Wow, almost 1:00 already. The day is flying!!! #
- Finished final meeting of the day. Now I can at last get some work done. #
- Listened to the Connectivism #cck08 call from yesterday that I missed http://tinyurl.com/53qjtf #
- Have a #CP2 book discussion planning meeting this evening. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
12 thoughts on “Jeffrey’s Twitter Updates for 2008-09-11”
Hey, Jeffrey, can you add me to your Twitter list on your wiki for the CCK08 group?
sorry!!! My id in Twitter is carlaarena
That is not my wiki page, but I did add you to it – http://twitterpacks.pbwiki.com/Packs%20by%20Meet-ups#CCK08
May you now Tweet away even more loudly!
thanks, Jeffrey! I thought you were the owner. I could have added myself.
Isn’t it much better that we enabled community in this context instead? Perhaps that is part of the essence in community–working together for some common end?
True, Jeffrey! That’s exactly what community and collaboration is all about, and I’m still amazed by the generosity of the people I meet online. I should be used to it as I’m part of the most generous group I’ve ever met, the Webheads, but still it amazes me! Thanks again! Great to have connected to you.
I know what you mean, Carla. I am only now, after being online as both teacher and learner, starting to realize the power of networks and online social collaboration.
I have seen the Webheads and explored some of their work, but thought they were primarily a community supporting language teaching; is that the case?
Not really, Jeff! They are mainly educators from all kinds of background. Yes, there are many language teachers, but we tend to talk about education in general and test new tools and approaches in different pedagogical settings. It’s a wonderful group to be around!
OK, you convinced me to look into it a little more. Thank you!
Is the address http://webheadsinaction.org/? If so, it seems to be a new page . . .
Hey, Jeffrey, the link is http://webheads.info/
Better late than never; thank you for the link!